Harmony’s Horizontal Balers
Harmony Enterprises is proud to offer a full line of horizontal balers for sale that will make mill-sized bales of cardboard, aluminum, plastic, paper, and non-ferrous metals. Harmony features three industry leading models of horizontal balers:
- The HM-60 Closed Door Manual Tie Horizontal Baler
- Our HM-A160 Open End Auto Tie Horizontal Baler
- Harmony’s HM-2R185 Two Ram Horizontal Baler
Each one of these efficient high volume balers is designed for a specific purpose, but all lead their class in performance, durability, and value. Each of them come with smart technology color screens, allowing for safe and easy operation. All of them provide an immediate increase to the productivity of your recycling operations.
Three Horizontal Baler Models to Choose From
Here is a brief overview of the features and benefits of each of the models of horizontal balers for sale from Harmony Enterprises:
The HM-60 Closed Door Manual Tie Baler
- 7″ Eaton Color Touch Screen
- 187,468 pounds of ram force
- 54″ x 40″ Feed Opening
- 400 Brinell Wear Liners
- 27-point chassis shear blade
- Gravity-actuated retaining dogs
- High efficiency hydraulics
- Interlocking Chassis
- Over-sized cylinder mounts
- Full Eject feature that clears the chamber after each bale is made, allowing you to switch to another material without shutting down operations or contaminating your bale.
This world-class closed door manual tie baler also has industry leading differentiators such as:
- Smart Bale Technology – Allows the user to select desired bale sizes and instructs them through the tying and ejecting process
- An Easy Tie System – provides easier feeding of the wires and faster tying time
- Automatic Bale Decompression – when the bale is tied off in the chamber, the main ram decompresses on its own to allow the operator to open the bale door
- A Streamlined Hydraulic System – utilizes highest efficiency pumps and components
- Remote Mounted Controls – mounted near the front of the baler, providing complete view of operations
HM-A160 Open End Auto Tie Baler
If your business is in the corrugated box, folding carton, printing, converting, envelope and tissue industries, your operations depend on high volume, high efficiency, safe, clean, and consistent creation of dense bales.
The HM-A160 is the perfect auto tie horizontal baler solution for your recycling needs! The HM-A160 Open End Auto Tie Baler separates itself from the competition with its:
- A-Frame single cylinder tension chamber
- Advanced shear blade design
- Gear-driven tie twister
- Lower ram chassis inspection door
- Key lock cylinder for longevity
- Raiser kit for easy cleaning
- High strength steel plate door
- Varying hopper sizes to adapt with any air conveying system
- Advanced automatic 5-wire bale tier with electrically driven inserter and twister
HM-2R185 Two Ram Baler
Harmony’s HM-2R185 is a two ram horizontal baler that has a built in shear that eliminates the need to precondition materials. It also allows you to switch materials without stopping operation and prevents contamination of bale materials.
Our Two Ram Horizontal Baler has several features that sets it apart from the competition:
- Extra Large Feed Hopper
- Adaptable To Gravity, Pneumatic, Or Belt Conveyor
- Laser Distancing – No Limit Switches Required
- Wire Tie Systems Save Wire And Increase Bale Density
- The Interface Saves The Setting And Configuration For Each Material Being Baled And Independently Adjusts The Speed Of The Conveyor As Needed.
- Interlocking Construction With Chassis Floor For Durability
- 150 or 300 Gallon Hydraulic Oil Reservoir Shipped Full – No Oil To Buy
- Oil Filter Has Sensor To Notify When It Needs Replacement
- Abrasion Resistant Wear Liners
- HMI Allows User To Select Commodity Being Baled
- Control Panel Is UL Listed
- Meets Or Exceeds ANSI and OHSA Safety Standards
Other Recycling Machines Available
Not only do we offer this full line of quality horizontal balers, but we also manufacture a variety of vertical balers and compactors available as well. Our experienced sales staff will listen to your needs and help you with the right waste handling or recycling solution for your business. We will not pressure you into equipment that is not right for your situation or budget. We will work with you and our Proven Process to ensure your complete satisfaction!
Harmony Enterprises also offers accessories for your balers and compactors.