HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner for Shrimp Pond Project in Kenya
Product:0.75mm HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner
Application: Shrimp Pond Project
Kenya faces the Indian Ocean to the east, with many ports and pollution-free, suitable for the development of marine fisheries.
To the southwest is Lake Victoria, which is the largest freshwater lake in Africa. Kisumu, an important town in the southwest, is an important fishery base in the country. Lake Turkana in the north is the largest inland lake in Africa with rich fishery resources.
According to data provided by the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, and Fisheries of Kenya, the fishery has become one of Kenya’s main sources of foreign exchange income, with an annual export volume of approximately US$60 million. The main export products are tuna and octopus. , Lobsters, etc., most of which are sold to the European market. Studies have shown that Kenya is located in the western Indian Ocean with rich tuna resources, and its exclusive economic zone contains 15,000 tons of tuna resources. At the same time, Kenyan fishermen have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in fisheries, such as how to build ships, how to make and use fishing tools, how to catch, sort, and load fish, and what rituals are held to pray for a safe sea and a good harvest.
Omit to develop coastal areas, the coexistence of fisheries, tourism, and development projects have allowed many interests to penetrate each other. Fishery should be an important part of these three parts, not a marginalized part. As we all know, the tourism industry is susceptible to fluctuations in demand, especially when political problems arise.
Fish and shrimp are some of Kenya’s main fishery export commodities, which are very suitable for artificial breeding and production. Thus, the Kenyan client wants to develop aquaculture and raise fish and shrimp by himself. On the one hand, they can promote the development of the local economy, so, they can also get huge benefits from it.
Kenyan customers found us on Google, and customers saw our real aquaculture projects in many fish ponds and shrimp ponds in Kenya, the Philippines, Indonesia, and other places from our website. The customer immediately sent an inquiry and contacted our business manager. As a professional geomembrane manufacturer and many years of experience in exporting to Kenya, combined with the customer’s ideas, the business manager recommended 0.75mm and 1.0mm HDPE geomembrane products to the customer. And to introduce to customers, because the thorns of fish or shrimp are sharp, we must first ensure that the raw material of the HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner is 100% new and the thickness must be enough.
We mailed samples of 0.5mm, 0.75mm, and 1.0mm HDPE geomembrane to customers free of charge. At the same time, the customer contacted our other customers in Kenya by phone. In the end, whether it was the sample testing experiment or the customer’s evaluation of us, the customer finally recognized us. , Purchased 95,900 square meters of 0.75mm HDPE geomembrane pond liner at one time. So far, we have reached many cooperations.
1. More stable: Compared with digging a pond, the use of anti-seepage film for fish ponds can make the slope more stable. It helps to cut the threats to fish ponds caused by natural conditions such as wind, rain, and waves, maintain the stability of the system during design, and prevent the loss of cultured crops in fish ponds due to environmental damage. Moreover, the use of HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner can make the pond have a steeper slope and deeper depth, which is equal to a disguised increase in production;
2. After using the HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner of the fish pond, there will be no weeds, sludge, and other things that affect the fishing speed at the bottom of the pond, so the fishing can be carried out more. The fishing time will be reduced, and the vitality and freshness of fish and shrimp will be enhanced;
3. The environmental adaptability of the bacteria under the protection of the HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner will be reduced, thereby ensuring the healthy growth of fish and shrimp, eliminating or reducing the possibility of the spread of pathogens and diseases, and increasing the output of fish and shrimp farming.
4. Speed up the breeding cycle. When HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner is used in aquaculture, it is easier to clean, which saves a lot of cost and time, speeds up the aquaculture cycle, and increases production.
1. The HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner is a popular product, so the price is very close to the people;
2. Since the anti-seepage film of the fish pond itself contains anti-ultraviolet additives, it is not afraid of sun exposure, and the maintenance cost is low;
3. It can inhibit the growth of algae in the water, and the cleaning cost is low;
4. It has good seepage and anti-seepage performance, has good water storage performance, prevents water in the fish pond from infiltrating into the soil, monitors the water level, and saves related water retention costs;
5. The anti-seepage film for fish ponds can also reduce the loss of oxygen caused by infiltration into the soil, ease monitoring of the oxygen content in the water, and reduce the cost of supplementing oxygen in the fish pond;
6. It can better maintain the balance of water quality, reduce changes in water conditions, and reduce the cost and time of water quality control.
In a word, the price of HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner is mainly affected by raw materials and changes accordingly. The price of raw materials has risen, and the price of HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner has risen accordingly. Secondly, the price is also different from that of HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner with different thicknesses, different colors, and different processes.
Total Number of HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner: 95,900 square meters
HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner Thickness: 0.75mm
The Size of Each Roll of HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner: 8m*100m
As a professional geomembrane manufacturer and supplier, since its establishment, Earthshield has been committed to providing one-stop geomembrane and services to global customers, as the last line of defense to protect the environment! All geomembrane products of our company have passed ISO9001, ISO14001, CE certification, and SGS testing. Our HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner products have been exported to more than 60 countries and regions all over the world. If you have any questions or need free samples, you can contact us and we will give you a more satisfactory solution!
Earth Shield Environmental Co., Ltd.
WhatsApp : +86 189 6341 6260