Copper cable granulator, also named scrap wire recycling equipment, is a machine used for crushing copper scrap and later separating copper from the plastic. It belongs to environmental protection equipment. Nowadays, the copper wire granulators in our domestic market have huge diversity. The supply of high- quality copper wire granulators is behind the requirements.
Amisy, a top manufacturer of copper granulator and wire stripping machine, always adheres to meet the needs of customers by manufacturing only products of value and use. The copper wire granulator of Amisy has good separation effect without pollution. Besides, it can realize automatic production, which can reduce the cost of investment and save labor. More importantly, it has high recycling rate of 99% and is able to separate the copper from the plastic completely, bringing you better economic benefits. However, any quality machine needs good maintenance to make it have continuous good performance.
Then how to maintain your copper wire granulator? I have the following advices:
1. Check whether some parts of the copper wire granulator have missed in the process of transmission or bolts are loose.
2. Turn the spindle pulley, examine whether there exists collision phenomenon.
3. After the wire is connected, observe whether the direction of rotation of electrical machine is right.
4. Before getting started, keep running without load for five minutes.
5. If there is any abnormal noise, please stop and check the crusher.
6. No iron and other impurities are allowed to be crushed with mixed cables.
7. Regularly inspect the lubrication phenomenon inside the bearings and inject into the lubricating oil.
After knowing such basic knowledge, I think the operation will be easier for you than before. If you have other professional problems, do not hesitate to contact us!