Camlab Limited

I need a roller mixer to fit different sizes of tubes and bottles, can you recommend one?


Courtesy of Camlab Limited

Q: I need a roller mixer, but our lab works with tubes and bottles in different sizes – what would you recommend?

A: The Stuart range of roller mixers would be ideal. These have recently been updated, and are now more flexible than ever – letting you use one unit to mix small centrifuge tubes right through to larger bottles

The popular roller mixers from Stuart have been updated to add in 2 new features, making them more flexible and safer to use.

Removable side combs

All of the roller mixers now have removable side panels – these ensure there is no chance of samples sliding off the sides of the unit while it is left to run unattended.

Detachable roller tubes

The rolling tubes on the units can now be removed for work with larger vessels like bottles, or put back into place for work with small centrifuge or blood tubes.

This allows great versatility for labs where a range of sample sizes are kept.

Stack units to save space

There is also a great stacking system accessory to stack up to 3 units on top of one another – a great option to save bench space in a busy lab.

Choose from analogue, fixed speed versions, or digital variable speed versions, with both versions available in a 6 or 9 tube size.

All units also come with Stuart’s exclusive BioCote antimicrobial protection coating, which uses silver technology to provide antimicrobial protection. This ensures a safer and more hygenic lab environment, with less risk of cross contamination.

Customer comments

No comments were found for I need a roller mixer to fit different sizes of tubes and bottles, can you recommend one?. Be the first to comment!