Decoloration of waste water with SERA CON C-BOR / C-RAP – an easy process
- strongest reduction agent resulting in a rapid and complete decoloration of dyestuffs that are sensitive to reducing agents.
- decoloration is based on a decomposition mechanism, i.e. after decoloration the dyestuffs are present in respective colorless fractions
- residual liquors can be decolorized in relatively short time by more than 95% without any heating
- cancerogenic amines are not developed more than 95% without any heating - cancerogenic amines are not developed as azo dyestuffs containing a cancerogenic amine compo nent are not allowed in articles of daily use like textiles
- besides decoloration there happens a reduction and hence removal of toxic heavy metal ions and improvement of biodegradability