Interstate Offers Fuel Bladders Tanks That are Manufactured Using Nylon Coated Geomembrane Materials
Interstate Products Inc. (IPI) has expanded its offering of bladder tanks for fuel and water. The storage bladder tanks are available in a variety of sizes and capacities. IPI Fuel Bladders store fuel for military uses as well as Emergency Management, Power Companies, Industrial Applications and boat owners in suitable applications.
Interstate Products Fuel Bladders are available for diesel fuel, jet fuel, crude oil and more. These flexible fuel bladders are available in military style, also known as blivets or pillow bladder tanks. Fuel Bladders are used for a variety of commercial and industrial refueling or storage applications. Manufactured using heavy-duty nylon coated geomembrane materials, our rugged and dependable storage bladders are constructed by top manufacturers to IPI’s strict standards of excellence.
IPI Fuel Bladder Pillow Tank Features include:
- Compact, lightweight, portable design for durability and ease of use.
- All Interstate Products bladder tanks are pressure tested and approved to exacting quality standards.
- Only top quality, high grade materials are used for construction.
- IPI Military Style packages.
- Ground Mats
- Repair Kits
- Variety of connections
- Secondary Fuel Bladder Containment Berms or Liners.
- Always consult with State and/or Local Authorities regarding restrictions for fuel bladder use in your area prior to deployment.
- EPA Regulations require secondary containment for fuel when fuel bladders are deployed.
- Fuel Bladders can be used for a variety of industrial and commercial diesel fuel, jet fuel and other fuel storage applications.
- Fuel Storage bladder sizes include 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10,000, 20,000 and 50,000 gallon capacities. Contact us for larger sizes.
- Interstate Products has provided Fuel and Water Bladders also known as pillow tanks for over a decade to a vast client and industry base.
- For additional pillow bladder product information or a shipping quote please call us at 1-800-474-7294 and speak with an Interstate Products tank specialist.
As indicated, Secondary Containment is mandatory for fuel bladders - Spill Containment Berms are a featured product line of Interstate Products. We partner with numerous manufactures and provide expert product knowledge and service for all types of portable spill containment berm requirements. IPI also provides on-site services for spill containment berm applications.
Discover the IPI difference where you will always find tremendous value, incredible selection and unequaled service with every product we sell. Fuel Bladders are available from multiple shipping points and manufactures.