K-Supermarket Handles New Recycling Requirements - Case Study
Vantaa, FINLAND: In 2012, K-Supermarket Korso decided to invest in a TOMRA MultiPac backroom system to help handle new requirements for accepting non-refillable glass bottles.
Installed reverse vending system
- Two T-820 machines in the front
- Two MultiPac™ cabinets with can crusher
- Two MultiPac™ cabinets with PET crusher
- Two MultiPac™ cabinets with glass drop
- One large table for other containers
The very first MultiPac™ system in Finland was ordered by Ruokakesko Oy and it was installed to K-Supermarket Korso, Vantaa.
The store owner, Harri Nevalainen, is very satisfied with the new system: 'The speed of two T-820 reverse vending machines combined with a 6-cabinet MultiPac™ has been accepted with great pleasure both from the store personnel and customers. In good conscience I can recommend the T-820 + MultiPac™ combination for all store owners.'