Wads of chewing gum stuck on surfaces are undoubtedly a repelling sight. Many people do not give a second thought to where they dispose their gum. As a result, pesky gum wads can now be found littered among all kinds of places ranging from restaurants, malls, and schools to theaters, retail stores, and hospitals. Thankfully, it is now possible to attain professional-level gum removal results without calling in gum cleaning professionals. Read on to learn more.
Melt Gum with the Right Equipment
Top-quality gum removal equipment available from leading suppliers guarantees excellent gum elimination results without spending too much time or effort to get the job done. The advanced cleaning technologies of these steam cleaning machines enable elimination of gum from various surfaces such as sidewalks, buildings, parking lots, and more. This allows businesses to handle gum removal in house, without having to hire expensive cleaning professionals.
Powerful versions of steam-based gum removal machines from leading brands are chosen for a number of reasons – durability, reliability, advanced technologies, fewer maintenance issues and complete user safety. High-quality gum cleaning systems also feature numerous attachments designed to simplify the gum removal process.
For instance, the stainless steel brush threaded onto a sturdy gum tool is a great tool you get only with high-end gum elimination equipment. As you already know, chewing gum is an extremely tough deposit that cannot be scrubbed off easily. However, stainless steel brushes effectively scrub away gum wads when paired with high-temperature steam. Unlike traditional brushes, using stainless steel versions ensure complete removal of gum residues and blotches.
Superior Features for Exceptional Cleaning
The best gum cleaning machines are a class apart from traditional ones due to the presence of several innovative features and technologies. So here is a look at a few key features to keep your eye out for:
- Steam cleaning machines, designed to be used as gum removal equipment, eject super-hot dry vapor steam at extremely high temperatures. These commercial steam cleaners can eject steam at temperatures of up to 369ºF, thereby softening gum wads instantly and making them easier to extract.
- It is especially challenging to eliminate chewing gum from concrete surfaces. For this reason, it is best to go for floor steam cleaners featuring high pressure levels up to 125 psi. For added cleaning capabilities, make sure the gum cleaning system comes with a stainless steel brush.
- If your chewing gum removal machine features vacuum extraction capabilities, it is definitely a better choice compared to traditional floor steam cleaners without the vacuum extraction function. The extraction capability aids in the removal of gum residue and moisture, drastically reducing cleanup requirements and speeding up productivity.
- To enhance the cleaning action of gum remover machines, you must first pre-spray the deposits with a gum softening solution. Leading suppliers now offer readily biodegradable, eco-friendly chemicals with powerful gum cleaning capabilities.
- Commercial steam cleaners designed for chewing gum removing functions feature innovative technologies such as replaceable heating rods and self-cleaning boilers that help avoid maintenance issues.
Although gum removal machines may be available at local hardware stores, these are often low-quality, low-powered alternatives. It is best to check out online stores that offer an array of high-quality steam cleaning machines at reasonable rates. You may also check out websites of reputable distributors since these online portals offer features like product comparison, live customer support and customization.