Langs Crossing Tank – Farmville, NC – Greene County - Case Study
Caldwell used over 350 tons of steel and over 1,000 cubic yards of concrete to construct these two 1,000,000 gallon CETs at two separate sites under this one contract for the Town of Farmville. Caldwell's performance on this project was outstanding as exhibited by our ability to expediently design the foundation and steel components of the project, order material, install the foundation, fabricate steel components, erect the welded steel structure, apply the protective coatings system, and install electrical components of the project. All construction aspects of this project met all governing agencies' construction standards and methods and, in addition, Caldwell successfully met or exceeded all of the owner's construction quality expectations for this project.
- Langs Crossing Tank – Farmville, NC – Greene County
- Piney Grove Tank – Farmville, NC – Pitt County
- Langs Crossing Tank is located at the Intersection of Langs Crossing and US Highway Alt 264 (No Physical Address), Farmville, NC
- Piney Grove Tank is located at 4901 US Highway Alt 264, Farmville, NC
Tank Size & Style
- Two 1,000,000 Gallon CET Elevated Water Tanks
Project Type / Owner
- McDavid & Associates – Farmville, NC
Most popular related searches
No comments were found for Langs Crossing Tank – Farmville, NC – Greene County - Case Study. Be the first to comment!