- Customer got electricity directly from supplier through May 2010 at an equivalent rate of approximately $.0595/kKh.
- Original deal negotiated and contracted by plant personnel.
World Energy Action
- World Energy leveraged its significant experience at customer sites across the U.S. and its relationship with personnel at Corporate HQ to present alternative pricing from 6 suppliers.
- Incumbent supplier wins business through World Energy auction at $.0478/kWh.
- Customer reduces their long term price exposure and saves approximately $966K per year from their previously contracted price.