Full online course available from July 2013
Energy Institute Level 1:
Certificate in energy management essentials: E-learning
Aimed at technical staff with a responsibility for improving energy efficiency and reducing energy costs, this course will help achieve energy savings and reduce emissions for your organisation.
This course can be used as CPD: 50 hours
Complete an introductory energy management qualification online, designed to give you everything you need to know in order to be a successful energy manager. The course includes 10 modules, taking 5-8 hours each, and concludes with assessment through examination.
You can complete at your own pace with support from expert tutors. Modules can either be completed as part of the full course or individually. Successful students will receive the Energy Institute Level 1 – Certificate in Energy Management Essentials.
- Introduction to energy management: building an energy management process
- Metering and buying energy
- Metering monitoring and targeting techniques
- Energy regulations and standards
- Energy auditing – equipment and surveying
- Energy auditing – assessment
- Energy management – solutions
- Energy management – project development
- Mounting an effective staff awareness campaign