The Likeng II plant has 3 lines of 750 tonnes waste capacity per day each, based on B&W Vølund engineering design and key components.
- Basic design of boiler including technical assistance for construction and commissioning. Furthermore, a review of boiler detail design a review of boiler detail design and functional description for DCS.
- Air-cooled Vølund grate.
- Waste charging system with a feeding damper.
- Feeding chute and feeding pusher.
- Slag pusher.
- Construction and commissioning advisors.
The beam grate is of a robust design, specifically developed for heavy-duty and high-temperature operation with a high availability and operational reliability thus ensuring minimal shutdown for routine maintenance and cleaning.
- Minimum emission of harmful substances and maximum energy recovery.
- High availability and operational reliability with minimal downtime.
- Perfect air distribution and minimal power consumption.
- Combustion of all types of waste.
- High thermal efficiency.
- Handling of unsorted waste.
- Low total organic carbon in ash content.
- Possibility of biomass co-firing.