RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “H1 Global LNG Liquefaction and Regasification Capacity Outlook – New Export and Import Facilities to Significantly Alter Global LNG Trade” to its store.
The global LNG industry is currently witnessing rapid developments at both the supply (liquefaction) and demand (regasification) side. On the liquefaction side, Qatar currently holds the highest LNG liquefaction capacity in the world. However, by 2020, the US, Australia and Canada are expected to become larger centers for LNG liquefaction. On the LNG regasification side, major LNG buyers in Asia are trying to form buyers clubs in order to better negotiate LNG prices. Among the traditional major LNG buyers in the world, the US is set to change its status from a buyer to a supplier of LNG.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/h1-global-lng-liquefaction-and-regasification-capacity-outlook-new-export-and-import-facilities-to-significantly-alter-global-lng-trade-market-report.html .
The report provides information and analysis on the LNG liquefaction and regasification capacity outlook. It includes -
· The global liquefaction and regasification capacity outlook for the 2014-2020 period
· An analysis of key trends and issues in the global LNG trade
· The LNG liquefaction and regasification capacity outlook for EMEA, APAC and Americas
· Benchmarking of major LNG liquefaction and regasification operators and major planned LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=217354 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$1500 for a single user PDF.)
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capabilities by allowing you to -
· Gain insight on the global LNG market
· Learn about global LNG liquefaction and regasification capacity up to 2020
· Know the key trends and issues in the global LNG market
· Understand the key emerging buyers and suppliers in the global LNG market
· Identify opportunities in the global LNG market
· Facilitate decision-making on the basis of the most recent capacity data
· Assess your competitor’s assets and their capacity
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=217354 .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.