Orange County, California
– The Orange County Sanitation District (OCSD) was experiencing increasing I/I over the last two decades and high peaks at the treatment plants. Their network was 90% built out with a variable mix of residential, commercial, industrial, and some military. They were considering costly improvements to the ocean outfall and plant operations.Services Provided by ADS
- Five year long term monitoring program with 150 monitors beginning in November 2001
- A phased meter reduction plan including basin area changes.
- Data analysis and data processing with web reporting of data using IntelliServe.
- Semi-annual I/I reports for the entire system.
- Focused temporary flow monitoring studies in trunk lines