Commissioning June 2001
Site Cistierna (ES)
Enervisa SA in Cistierna own a plant for the recycling of old oils. The oil is evaporated and condensed into high-grade fuel. The reclaimed fuel is used in diesel engines for production of electricity as well as in burners for the generation of process heat. A part of the oil vapour cannot be condensed as it contains hydrocarbons such as benzol, toluol and xylol,and therefore has to be treated thermally.
The non condesed vapour, here referred to as oilgas, has to be pre-treated and incinerated by meeting following requirements:
- Controlled extraction of the Oilgas produced in two Waste Oil Evaporators
- Separation of the occurring condensate
- Disposal of the Oilgas via high temperature combustion, destruction of harmful substances,particularly of the BTX
- Incorporate modern safety measures
- Continuous and fully automatic operation
- Achieve a high availability and long service life of the incineration plant
The oil gas is drawn from the evaporator and conveyed via the pre-treatment unit to two incinerators HOFGAS® - IFM4c/1150/75.
Premixed with combustion air the Oilgas is incinerated in the vertical combustion chambers.
Due to the ceramic insulation and the controlled combustion air admission the high temperature combustion at T>=1'000°C with a residence time of > 0.3s is given. Both incinerators work in parallel and, according to requirement, are started automatically in single or in parallel operation.
With a maximum oil gas flow of 150 Nm3/h the incineration capacity is 2'300kW.
- Continuous extraction, pre-treatment and disposal of the Oilgas
- Low emission combustion at high temperature and residence time
- High safety standard
- High availability of the plant, no interference of the production process