Imagine a long trip in your car with the children and pets. To keep the kids happy, many people tend to bring a lot of things along the way including chocolates, soft drinks, ice-cream, fries, fast food, and more. Since kids will be kids, your car interiors will be ‘decorated’ with oil smudges, stains of soft drinks, dripped ice cream and fingerprints by the time you reach the destination. In addition to looking horrible, your car interiors will smell awful as well. Once the carpets and upholstery in cars absorb stains, smudges and odors, cleaning and deodorizing it will not be an easy job. For it, you must turn to advanced auto detailing equipment.
New versions of auto detailing machines available from reputable distributors work well on almost all surfaces found in car interiors such as cloth, rubber, vinyl and more. These carpet cleaners are equipped with the unique low moisture technology designed to keep water usage to a minimum. Low flow auto detailing systems offer a lot of benefits such as:
- Lower water usage and subsequently lower water wastage will ensure that you do not get EPA fines.
- Low consumption of water enables carpets to dry faster. Auto detailing machines that use less water do not soak carpets and thus allow carpets to dry well in 1-6 hours.
- Since carpet cleaners with low flow technology do not make carpets extremely wet, the carpets dry completely and pose little risk of emitting foul odors.
- Carpet cleaning machines for auto detailing that allow carpets to dry quickly also help eliminate the risk of mold and mildew from forming within carpets, and the possibility of dirt re-adhering to the surface.
- Using car wash equipment to detail vehicle interiors allows for easily portability and mobility for all areas within your vehicle.
Cold water based car wash equipment is ideal for routine interior detailing jobs. It helps clean seats, foot wells, headliners, and more. If you need more cleaning power from your carpet cleaning machines, look for more powerful carpet cleaning systems that can attain temperatures of up to 210ºF to eliminate caked dirt and tough stains from carpets and upholstery.
In addition to carpet cleaners, reputable suppliers also feature an exciting range of low flow car pressure washers designed to simplify the vehicle detailing tasks of mobile car wash professionals. The average pressure levels, low flow rates and high steam temperatures of these car pressure washers make them perfect for even those mobile car wash jobs such as detailing engine compartments and other delicate surfaces. Check out the entire range of auto detailing machines from reputable suppliers across the internet.