Lunada Bay Residence, Palos Verdes, California - Case Study
- Project Name: Lunada Bay Residence
- Product: Gravelpave2 permeable parking and Grasspave2 porous parking
- Application: Guest Parking – Overflow Parking – Service Area
- City: Palos Verdes
- State/Province: California
- Install Date: December 2006
- Install Size: 100 m2 (1100 sq ft) Gravelpave2 and 90 m2 (1000 sq ft) Grasspave2
- Address: Unpublished
- Client: Jenny Yu
- Designer: Artecho Architecture and Landscape Architecture, Venice, California. Principal-in-charge Pamela Palmer, ASLA
- Contractor: Thomas Huerta, H&H Landscaping
- Directions: Unpublished
- Location: From the main driveway, wrapping around the side of the house, leading to the back yard.
- Photography: Jack Coyier Photography
Summary: This project recieved a RESIDENTIAL DESIGN HONOR AWARD from ASLA in 2007. Visit http://asla.org/awards/2007/07winners/533_aala.html to get the whole project summary. The designers concealed the parking/access by making it out of Grasspave2 and Gravelpave2.
The Grasspave2 access road curves around to the semi-hidden Gravelpave2 overflow parking area.