Matrix Express LIMS Provides the Perfect Solution for Small Labs - Case Study
Greenwood Metropolitan District (GMD) is a public, non-profit agency providing sewer and reclaimed water services to the community in Greenwood, South Carolina. Laboratory testing of water before and after treatment is an essential part of the process. Although the laboratory is small, Autoscribe Informatics' Matrix Express LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) has been adopted to replace the previously used paper and spreadsheet method of tracking samples and recording results.
- Greenwood Metropolitan District
- Sewer and water services
- South Carolina. USA
- Tests water for multiple organizations as well as its own treatment plants
- Wanted a LIMS for small laboratories
- Matrix Gemini Express 'Out of the box' LIMS solution
- LIMS logs and records all testing, rather than using paper and spreadsheets
To read more, please donwload the pdf.