Join Stephanie and Quincy in Anaheim, CA at Medical Design & Manufacturing West, booth 3101, and see the difference that an accurate, user-friendly and reliable moisture, solids or ash analyzer can make to your quality control process.
Our Computrac® line of instruments provides primary measurements for water-specific moisture content, total volatile content, solids content and ash content, all without reagents and independent of operator skill. You can even correlate testing to your preferred reference method, including Karl Fischer, standard oven and vacuum oven. Visit Stephanie and Quincy at MD&M Anaheim, booth 3101, to see a selection of our Computrac® moisture analyzers and find the right fit for your needs.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL – Chemical Free Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro® is a water-specific, reagent-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It features an upgraded heater that can reach temperatures as high as 300 °C, making it ideal for testing high-temperature engineering plastics such as PEI and PEEK. Plus, the brand new touchscreen and advanced user interface make the VPXL the most user-friendly Computrac yet.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man-hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.