MarketOptimzer.org adds report “Mexico’s Energy Reform: The Migration, the Farm-Out and the Round 1” to its store.
After Mexico’s Energy Reform was signed into law in December 2013, Mexican National Oil Company (NOC) Pemex formally requested to the Mexican State, which of its E&P assets the company would like to keep under its operation. This request was called Round Zero, where the areas not requested or awarded to Pemex would be relinquished to State control. The outcome of Round Zero indicated which assets were to be awarded to Pemex and migrated into a new type of contract as well as which assets were to be farmed-out by the NOC. In addition to Round Zero’s announcement, the Mexican Government also confirmed the schedule for its first bidding round were areas no longer under Pemex ownership will be offered directly by the State.
This report provides a detailed update on these latest events explaining the results of Round Zero, information about Pemex’s assets with new contracts and the assets that the State is seeking to farm-out. It also provides insight on the areas that will be offered in the first bidding round in 2015. Additionally, the report explains the main type of contracts including the new fiscal terms.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/mexicos-energy-reform-the-migration-the-farm-out-and-the-round-1.html .
Report provides information and insight on:-
· Mexico’s Energy Reform schedule for Pemex farm-outs and first international bidding round (Round 1)
· Types of new contracts to be used: service contracts, profit-sharing contracts, production-sharing contract and licenses
· Main levies payable under the new contracts: exploration fees, hydrocarbon activity tax, landowner compensation fees, royalty rates and corporate income tax
· Geographical location of areas offered in Round 1
· Insight on the short term to long term evolution of the E&P sector in Mexico
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=10695 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$1000 for a single user PDF.)
Reasons to buy
The report will clarify:-
· The new type of contracts available for E&P of hydrocarbons in Mexico
· The hydrocarbon areas that will now have private participation under new contracts
· The tax rates payable under the new contracts
· The institutional role of the Mexican Government and the associated regulatory agencies
· The schedule for pending announcements related to the new contracts
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=10695 .
MarketOptimzer.org is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.