Monitoring air quality in residential buildings and offices - Case Study
Air quality is one of the key challenges of smart buildings today. We spend 80% of our time indoors, which is why understanding your air quality is crucial not only for your health but also to enhance the value of your infrastructures.
We supply all-in-one EcomLite connected stations that provide information about essential parameters in real-time in order to understand the environmental quality of indoor spaces:
- Pollutants: particulate matter (PM2.5, PM10), carbon monoxide and dioxide (CO, CO2), volatile organic compounds (VOC), nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Temperature, humidity, pressure
Once the devices are connected to the internet, air quality data is transmitted in real-time to Ecomesure's web server. The customer has then direct access to all the web services for air quality monitoring on the secure web platform: data visualization, mapping, storage, downloading, remote control, alarms/alerts, data post-processing, data analysis reports, FTP, API link to integrate data with other platforms, data analysis reports...
- Comprehensive: air quality, sound, temperature, humidity, and pressure
- Easy to install: plug-and-play system with data accessible from anywhere
- Very affordable: perfectly suited to commercial and residential buildings
- Scalable connection (Wi-Fi, 3/4G, LoRa, ZigBee...)