National retailer cost reduction and Waste diversion program case study
JYSK is a rapidly growing national retailer with over 50 locations across Canada. Previously JYSK had attempted to consolidate a majority of their waste and recycling services with a single national hauling company. RecycleSmart was able to streamline billing, right size service to fit store activity and develop customized solutions that are outside the standard solution of a dumpster for each store.
- By leveraging RecycleSmart's national buying power we achieved an intial cost reduction of 24.62% across all stores.
- Consolidated Billing for 50+ locations across Canada for all waste and recycling services.
- Single point of contact for all service requests and vendor mgmt issues for store managers and warehouse staff.
- Custom made signage, decals and training tools.
- Eliminated all fluctuating fuel surcharges, environmental fees, commodity charges and admin fees.
RecycleSmart has worked with our store and distribution teams across Canada to improve our recycling and waste management programs. By leveraging RecycleSmart's national buying power and expertise, we achieved an initial cost reduction of 25% across all stores. As our partnership continues, we can see the benefits of additional savings and increased waste diversion.