Man-Tech’s Turbidity Flow Cell and Method only requires calibrations every 1-3 months. Man-Tech’s automated turbidity has many benefits that make it work well: the sample is mixed to ensure homogeneity, excellent and stable calibrations, easy to add additional parameters including pH, conductivity, alkalinity, colour, and flouride, among other reasons.
Why does MANTECH’s automated turbidity work so well?
- The sample is mixed to ensure homogeneity.
- The sample fills the flow cell from the bottom to the top. After the sample is pumped in to the flow cell, a unique “Clear Bubbles” method is employed.
- Stability is determined by averaging and %CV! If the turbidity is >1.5NTU, the 3 successive readings must have CV =
- The sample is returned to the sample cup to eliminate dilution effects. The integrity of the sample is maintained, allowing additional parameters to be measured after turbidity analysis is complete.
- Excellent and stable calibrations as it requires stability of CV% =
- Using IntelliRinse™, the cell is rinsed until the meter reading reaches a defined value, to a maximum of six rinse cycles.
- Easily add additional parameters including pH, conductivity, alkalinity, color and fluoride, all of which can be analyzed from a 50ml tube!