ReportsnReports.com adds report 2014 Strategies for the Global Respiratory Diseases Diagnostic Testing Market to its store. This new report provides analysis of the global respiratory disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
About this Report
This report presents detailed analysis of the Respiratory Disease market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are provided for Adenovirus, Influenza, Legionella, Mononucleosis, Mycoplasma, Pneumonia, RSV and Tuberculosis. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Labs
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Labs
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274369-2014-strategies-for-the-global-respiratory-diseases-diagnostic-testing-market.html.
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of respiratory disease diagnostic products, by test and country. Also, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies; thirteen
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for respiratory disease testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
- The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
- In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files was conducted.
Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=274369.
Table of Contents
Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
A. Major Infectious Disease Tests
B. Instrumentation Review of Leading Analyzers Marketed by
C. Emerging Diagnostic Technologies
III. France: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
IV. Germany: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
V. Italy: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
VI. Japan: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
VII. Spain: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
VIII. UK: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
IX. USA: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
Major Product Development Opportunities
Design Criteria for Decentralized Testing Products
Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
Potential Market Entry Barriers and Risks
Abbott, Affymetrix, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, Cepheid, Diamedix, DiaSorin, Eiken Chemical, Enzo Biochem, Fujirebio/Innogenetics, Hologic/Gen-Probe, ID Biomedical/GSK, Kreatech, Life Technology, Lonza, Nanogen/Elitech, Novartis Diagnostics, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Qiagen, Roche, Scienion, Sequenom, SeraCare, Siemens, Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher, Wallac/PE, Wako
List of Tables
Major Companies Developing or Marketing Adenovirus Tests
Request Sample for this Report 2014 Strategies for the Global Respiratory Diseases Diagnostic Testing Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=274369 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Diagnostic Testing (http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/diagnostic-testing-market-research.html) ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, automotive, consumer goods, environment, public sector, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, IT & Telecommunication, healthcare, semiconductor and electronics, manufacturing & construction, energy and power, food and beverages, retail, water, advanced materials and much more.