Noise and vibration from large projects has the potential to cause nuisance in the community and trigger complaints.
If not managed properly this can cause delays, increase project costs, and lead to litigation.
Construction Sentinel is a web-based subscription service that provides everything you need to meet your ongoing noise and vibration monitoring obligations.
Construction Sentinel manages noise and vibration measurement terminals, collects and processes data, and allows users to generate reports demonstrating ongoing compliance with relevant noise restrictions.
Delivered as a web-based subscription service, Construction Sentinel can be accessed anywhere.
We make it simple for you
Subscribing to Construction Sentinel frees you from IT projects and enables you to focus on your core business.
- We install, operate and maintain the entire system for you 24/7
- Automatic alerts on your PC or mobile device provide all the information you need to investigate and take immediate action on any exceedance
- Automatic records of all noise and vibration data allow you to demonstrate compliance at all times
- Show communities and regulators that you are taking your impact seriously and it is being controlled
Our flexible service adapts to changes in your monitoring programmes, adding features and additional monitoring sites whenever necessary. When you have completed your monitoring programme, all equipment is removed and sites are made good.
With low start-up costs and a fixed subscription fee, Noise Sentinel delivers cost certainty and overall savings compared to owning and operating your own technology.
We give you high quality results
Construction Sentinel is delivered by a professional service organisation with decades of experience in providing noise and vibration monitoring services.
- We maximise data completeness with ongoing system monitoring and data recovery if required
- We check the data and indicate any data limitations or concerns, so you have the complete picture before reporting
- We are responsible and accountable for all noise and vibration measurements
Where we help you
Construction Sentinel has applications in any outdoor situation where long-term noise compliance information and/or threshold alerting is needed.
- Construction projects
- Mines and quarries
- Wind farms
- Ports and harbours
- Industrial and chemical plants
- Power stations
When can we help you?
To learn more about Construction Sentinel, please contact your local Brüel & Kjær representatives. You will also find additional information and materials on the Construction Sentinel product webpage.