Amidst the rising power demand, nations are bound to meet environmental concerns while generating electricity across various sectors in their domestic regions. Conventional energy sources lack a reliable and environmentally friendly way of providing power. In this scenario, nuclear power will play a vital role in the global power market. Nuclear energy is considered to be a reliable, safe and clean source of energy to meet the energy security supply. It also helps different nations cut down their carbon dioxide (greenhouse gases) emission rates and adhere to the Kyoto Protocol targets. Many countries such as China and India are planning to increase their installed nuclear capacity to meet the rising power demand. The global installed capacity was 5,579,429 MW and the power generation was 22,601,289 GWh in 2010. The nuclear energy contribution to global power generation was 12% in 2010. The governments in many countries are now considering nuclear power to help them meet rising energy requirements. The emerging nuclear power countries are also going to make an effective impact in showcasing nuclear as a dependable option in the forecast period 2011-2020. The expected rise in the nuclear fleet will increase the demand for nuclear fuel uranium and will benefit the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and other nuclear service providers across the globe. Asia-Pacific and Europe are major markets for the nuclear equipment industry. The nuclear policy and framework mainly emphasizes utilization of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.
purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=59401.
- The report analyses Global’s nuclear power industry
- Explores and analyzes Global Installed Capacity and Power Generation, and Nuclear contribution
- Provides Key Trends in the Global Nuclear Power Industry
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Gain most up to date information and analysis on Global’s nuclear power industry.
- Understand the role of nuclear power in Global’s power industry.
- Facilitate decision making by understanding the Asia-Pacific and Europe potential opportunities for nuclear suppliers in Global’s nuclear market.
- Understand the role of government and its policies emphasizing nuclear safety
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/59401.html.
MarketReportsOnline (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/) comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Mr. Ritesh Tiwari
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441