The G8 Oil and gas industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 oil and gas market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 oil and gas market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil and gas market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 oil and gas market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/393835.html.
The G8 countries contributed $1,421.4 billion in 2014 to the global oil & gas industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,022.2 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of -6.4% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the oil & gas industry, with market revenues of $739.0 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Russia, with a value of $179.8 and $157.6 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the G8 nations with a value of $535.3 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $123.0 and $121.9 billion, respectively.
Purchase a copy of this research report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=393835.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 oil and gas market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the G8 oil and gas market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 oil and gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 oil and gas market?
Explore more reprots on Energy and Power Market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/energy-and-power-supplies-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/) comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441