Client: $1+ billion US Global Company
Sector: Life Sciences
Services: Outsourced country environmental, health and safety (EHS) consulting
Additional Specialty Focus Areas: Legal registers, compliance plans, risk assessments, training, liaison with regulatory agencies, incident investigation, vendor due diligence, waste audits, permit applications, product stewardship advice
Countries Involved: France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Australia, and Singapore
Value to Client:
- convergence provides country EHS consultants to support the Client’s dynamic needs as operations quickly expand worldwide.
- Experienced EHS consultants can expedite development of compliance systems, avoiding delays typical with new hires and start up operations.
- Co-sourcing allows the Client to use in-house EHS staff where they exist and where the needs justify in-house staff, and to use experienced professional resources where they don’t.
- The Client does not need to add EHS staff in country before there is justification for a full-time employee.
- With the breadth of convergence’s global network, the Client can count on experienced professional support wherever the next expansion takes them.