Site St.Tite-des-Caps (CA)
The landfill site St. Tite-des-Caps is approx. 70 km north east of Quebec. The project was allotted within the framework of the PERRL (Pilot Emission Removals, Reductions and Learnings) initiative with which the Canadian Government is supporting companies already playing a part in the reduction of CO2.
- Disposal of 1'000 Nm³/h landfill gas
- Explosion protection and safety concept
- Compliance with Canadian regulations
Use of compact degassing equipment with high-temperature flare HOFGAS® - Sparky, adapted to Canadian regulations.
- Investment contributed by the Canadian PERRL Institution
- Reduction in landfill gas emissions (active environmental protection)
- Safe disposal of landfill gas
- Technical support by Hofstetter specialists