Plastec West (MD&M West) – Booth 4039
Join Stephanie and Kris at Plastec West, booth 4039, for a demonstration of our new Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL and discover how Computrac® moisture analyzers can help improve your quality control process. On display at the show:
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL – Chemical Free Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro XL® is a moisture specific, reagent-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It features an upgraded heater that can reach temperatures as high as 300 °C, making it ideal for testing high-temperature engineering plastics such as PEI and PEEK. Plus, the new touchscreen and advanced user interface make the VPXL the most user-friendly Computrac yet.
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine moisture content. It is up to 100 times faster than standard oven methods, improving your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX® 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determine moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.