- Customer’s energy expense is a significant portion of their overall cost structure and they elect to obtain fixed prices when appropriate.
- Current electricity and natural gas contracts deals expire in November 2011 and December 2011, respectively.
World Energy Action
- World Energy monitors and updates customer on market movements prompting them to seek extensions.
- World Energy engages 4 suppliers for electricity and incumbent supplier for natural gas, securing attractive prices for terms through November 2012 and December 2013.
- Customer gets the price certainty they are seeking and generates annual savings of more than $700K.