- Client tendering for large scale Energy from Waste (EfW) facility.
- Axion asked to provide separation and sorting of plastic fractions in residual household waste.
- Axion evaluated volume and mix of plastics in the target waste stream.
- Modelled range of plant options to remove and separate various polymer types.
- Focused attention on benefits of reducing calorific value (CV) of incinerator in-feed by plastic removal.
- Developed flow sheet, capital expenditure and ROI model.
Results & Performance:
- Presented to client.
- Being considered for a number of projects.