Your PRME Naturally produced biogas will come from biomass – not fossil fuels. Technically speaking, you will be firing gas produced by the thermal gasification of biomass. PRME’s NaturallyGas process design is not experimental or “under development”, but has been commercially firing industrial boilers for over eighteen years. PRME’s NaturallyGas Systems are available from 500kWe to 35MWe for the following applications:
- Biomass Fired Engine Generator Systems
- Biomass Fired Turbine Generator Systems
- Co-Fire NaturallyGas Systems
- Conventional Steam Cycle Systems
- Direct NaturallyGas Drying Systems
Power generating utilities will find many advantages and opportunities for NaturallyGas Co-Firing:
- Reduction/elimination of slagging and fouling of boiler surfaces as is experienced with solid fuel cofiring.
- Elimination of solid fuel preparation for co-blending.
- Elimination of coal ash contamination caused by biomass fuel co-blending.
- Greater “green” fuel flexibility utilizing renewable agricultural and forest residues, segregated municipal solid waste (RDF) and dedicated energy crops.
- Potential for reduced SO2 and NOx emissions.
- Reduction in “green house” gases from firing with fossil fuels.
The PRME Biomass Gasifier is the ultimate stand-alone NaturallyGas system which makes firing boilers safer, cheaper and faster. The biogas can be fired directly into your existing power boiler. Precise control of the Gasification system can be exercised from an existing control room without additional operators.
We can build, own and operate the system, and sell you the biogas; or you can buy your own PRME Naturally Gas System.