Why probes are used for?
A probe is an instrument that is used to connect electronic test equipment to the device under test. There are different types of probes that range from being very simple and affordable to being complex, sophisticated, expensive and fragile instruments.
Select the most suitable from the many options:
Some of the different types of probes used for electronic components are:
- Voltage Probes- Voltage Probes are used to measure voltages that an electronic device has. The probes will not disrupt the voltage on the electronic devices. The two types of voltage probes are passive and active probes.
- Oscilloscope Probes- Oscilloscope probes measure the highest measurement accuracy. Oscilloscope probes are used for superior signal access and measurement accuracy.
- Passive Probes- Passive Probes are the most rugged and economical of probes. They do not need to be powered because there are no active components such as transistors or amplifiers.
- Lo Z Probes- Lo Z probes are used in low-impedance, very-high-frequency circuits.
- Active Scope Probes- Active Scope probes contain small active amplifiers that are built into the probe. Having the amplifiers is how they differ from passive probes. Active probes are used on high-impedance circuits. For the most part, they are more expensive than passive probes, they require more power, and are dynamic in range.
- Differential Probes- Differential Probes are used for acquiring differential signals to maximize the common-mode rejection ratio.
Piper Aircraft - The dependable manufacturer of precision made probes:
One manufacturer of probes is Piper Aircraft. Piper Aircraft is a general aviation manufacture that offers a complete line of aircraft. Piper Aircraft started in 1937 and is the only manufacture that offers a complete line of aircraft. The aircraft they carry are suited for reliable trainers to high-performance turboprop, to a high-performance turboprop, to student pilot to experienced aviator. Piper offers a flight for everyone.
You can browse on web for leading distributor of all types of Probe Aircraft Parts from a comprehensive list of manufacturers. On this sites where you can get tier 1 pricing from manufacturers which pass selected savings to you.