Property demolition & remediation project - Case study
ERC was hired as the General Contractor for this project. We hired and managed several subcontractors for Demolition, Concrete Crushing, Surveying, Compaction Testing, Asbestos & Universal Waste. ERC self-performed the in-situ soil mixing, waste characterization & sampling, disposal, backfill import & placement, grading & restoration. The project had multiple constituents as waste streams including haz levels of TCE, Lead & Vinyl Chloride along with non-haz levels of TCE, Lead and other petroleum-based impacts. Over 10,000 tons of impacted soil was removed and disposed of.
- Utility locating, abandonment & relocation
- Building & Pavement Demolition
- Concrete Crushing
- Hazardous & Non-hazardous oil excavation & disposal
- Hazardous & Non-hazardous water treatment & disposal
- Insitu soil treatment
- Geoprobe characterization sampling & analysis
- Offsite borrow import, placement, and compaction
- Clearing & Grubbing
- Erosion Control
- Seeding & Mulching
Most popular related searches
No comments were found for Property demolition & remediation project - Case study. Be the first to comment!