Providing uninterrupted on-site oxygen generation - Case Study
OSI’s oxygen concentrators are low-cost and highly efficient. Our units leverage vacuum swing adsorption (VSA) technology to keep power consumption as low as possible. A 75% turn-down ratio modulation automatically turns down production as the load decreases, reducing overall energy consumption.
Each unit is self-contained, compact and easy to move and install. Equipped with remote diagnostics and communications capabilities, our oxygen concentrators are easy to maintain and have lower maintenance costs.
OSI’s oxygen concentrators are configurable and easily scalable to fit your present and growing needs. Multiple unit configurations with load control will automatically turn units offline and modulate usage to achieve high efficiency.
OSI’s oxygen concentrators fit a range of applications in the aquaculture, water treatment, wastewater treatment, mining, and medical industries.
Our clients see:
- Up to 80% reduction in their oxygen expense.
- Maintenance costs as low as $100 per month.
- Increased peace of mind not having to worry about supply interruptions.
- The ease of use of these machines is incredible. The automatic logic control means there is no daily oversight required. The less work the machine needs the better.
- The installation was extremely simple. We hooked up the power and the intake supply and we were producing oxygen within hours.
- Oxygen Solutions arranged a lease deal that was very attractive to us with a capital cost of this magnitude.