PT Global offer a considerable range of transmitters and conditioners in both analogue and digital formats.
The PT110LC, PT111LC and PT112LC are DIN rail mounted micro-controller based analogue transmitters commonly used with load cells. They have very high accuracy and long term stability with advanced design.
Using an up to-date delta-sigma ADC and 16 bit DAC to achieve higher speed and accuracy these instruments give the system designers a lot of advantages towards increasing system reliability and reducing the installation and service times. All instruments’ analogue outputs are matched during production to simplify calibration with a PLC and to simplify exchanging the instrument without recalibration in service when initial adjustment has been performed in the PLC.
Available analogue outputs include 0–5 volts, 0–10 volts, 4–20mA, 0–20mA.
Analogue transmitters can be calibrated without test weights required.
- High accuracy, very low temperature drift 24 bit ADC and 16 bit DAC converters.
- Compact DIN rail mounting, size is only 22.5mm × 99mm from the front.
- Long term stability and low temperature drifts eliminate the need for frequent readjustment.
If you require more advanced output consider PT’s digital range.
The PT113 digital transmitter family is designed for static or dynamic weighing as well as force and pressure measurement.
It’s weighing functions include Zeroing, Taring, Power-On zero, Net indication at power on and motion detection.
The PT113 has configurable vibration suppressing digital filter settings, calibration either with test weights or electronic calibration without weights (dCal ) via PT AzCom software.
PT Global’s digital transmitters offer an extensive range of outputs including RS232, RS485, Ethernet, TCP/IP and fieldbus systems such as PROFIBUS, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, PROFINET and CANopen.
- Up to 100 measurements per second
- Up to 6x 350 ohm load cells
- 8,000,000 internal resolutions
- Industrial design with small size and standard DIN rail mounting