Expert management oversight and support at polluted sites
- For more than a quarter-century, we provided a wide range of scientific and regulatory expertise on enforcement, permitting and corrective action at some of the nation's most polluted hazardous waste sites.
- The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of federal and state permitting and compliance procedures related to all aspects of hazardous waste management and cleanup.
- Performed thousands of technical tasks, including: combustion and risk assessment; sampling and data review/analysis; field oversight and support; records and data management; negotiation and litigation support; training; and public meeting/community support.
- Provided Brownfields development support, Potentially Responsible Party (PRP) oversight, and expertise on removal of Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Leaking Underground Storage Tanks, and other environmental hazards.
- Developed in-depth databases, provided economic analysis and performed detailed studies of potential threats to human health and the environment.