EcoCatalyst Injection Into SBR's -Primary Project Objectives:
- Monitor EcoCatalyst ability to increase the transfer of dissolved oxygen into the North and South SBR’s and it’s “carry over effect” into the aeration lagoons.
- Observe the improvements in percentage removal of COD and TSS in SBR’s and Total Plant Removal (Plant Influent vs. Irrigation Effluent)
- Monitor improvement in Lagoon Irrigation Effluent levels of COD,TSS,SS and DO
- Monitor improvement in Lagoon Irrigation Effluent levels of COD,TSS,SS and DO.
- A baseline of measurements was established for the period 8/1/07 thru 8/20/07.
- EcoCatalyst treatment was begun on 8/21/07. Results from 8/21 thru 9/05/2007 were compared against the baseline period.
The Benefits Of Bio-Organic Catalyst Technology
- Solubilizes Organic Materials Increases bacterial food source in wastewater Reduces volatile organics for odor control
- Increases Aeration Efficiency By formation of microbubbles Reduces aeration energy cost and or increase DO increases biological activity, reduced sludge quantity Increases treatment plant capacity Reduced Ammonia, BOD
- Increases Ionic Interactions Increases inorganic oxidation reactions Makes nutrients more available to bacteria
- Activates Biomass Rapid wastewater treatment