Safety instructions for exhaust gas purification tower
Working principle of exhaust gas scrubber
The working principle of the exhaust gas scrubber is to make the gas and liquid flow countercurrently, so that the harmful substances in the exhaust gas are adsorbed by the purification liquid, and then the adsorbed liquid is subjected to sewage treatment.
Exhaust gas scrubbers often uses PP materials, but there are also stainless steel and carbon steel materials. The most common one is PP, because PP is more corrosion-resistant, anti-aging, and looks better.
1. Check the liquid level of the circulating tank before starting. When the circulating fluid is insufficient, replenish it in time and ensure the concentration of the circulating fluid.
2. After checking, start the main power supply with one button, then start the circulation pump and start the fan in turn.
3. After the equipment has been running for 30 minutes, check that the temperature of the fan bearing housing is 60-80°C, and check whether the windmill has frictional sound and no obvious vibration.
4. Check whether the circulating pump is operating normally, whether it is leaking, and whether the nozzle sprays water normally.
5. Check whether each valve is in the correct position.
6. Check whether the water pump is operating normally, and regularly check and clean the impurities in the nozzle head.
7. It is strictly forbidden to pour large amounts of high-concentration medicines.
8. Before shutting down, check whether each part of the components is operating normally, turn off the automatic water replenishment valve, open the drain valve, reduce the water level by 1/4-1/3, turn off the circulating water pump, and drain the water for about 10-20 minutes until the water level drops by 15- 20cm, then turn off the fan and turn off the power.
9. Select full-time personnel to check and maintain the exhaust gas scrubber on a regular basis, deal with the problem in time, and solve the problem.
1. Check daily: the remaining amount of the agent, and do a good job of replenishment, check the operation status of the water pump, check the spraying status of the nozzle, and check the operation status of the fan.
2. Weekly inspection: check and adjust the belt tension.
3. Replace the water circulating fluid every month to avoid saturation of the circulating fluid, and clean the sediment regularly to ensure that the water tank is clean. Clean the liquid tank of the medicine hot box to reduce the blockage of the hot water pump.
4. Check the motor belt and replace it every quarter, check the remaining oil, and insist on adding high-quality oil.
5. Replace the probe every six months, and do a good job of supporting the system according to the supplier's specifications and models.
6. Replace the packing regularly to avoid the low purification efficiency caused by the aging of the packing or a large amount of sticky substances.