Sanitary Pump Application
Sanitary pumps involve the delivery of all human contact products such as pharmaceuticals, dairy products, beverages, foodstuffs, cosmetics, food additives, fine chemicals and the like. There are four basic types of sanitary pumps, centrifugal, volumetric, jet and air. Centrifugal pumps apply centrifugal force to create speed, using a rotating impeller to increase speed and push fluid through the outlet valve. It applies to a wide range of media:
1. All kinds of peanut butter, pickles, mashed potatoes, sausage, chocolate, hops, syrup.
2. All kinds of paint, paint, glue, adhesives.
3. All kinds of tiles, porcelain, brick and ceramic glaze.
4. All kinds of abrasives, etchants, grease cleaning.
5. All kinds of highly toxic, flammable, volatile liquids.
6. All kinds of sewage, cement grouting and mortar.
7. All kinds of acid, alkali, strong corrosive liquid.
8. All kinds of viscous pulp, emulsion, all kinds of ointment cosmetics.
9. All kinds of solid-liquid separation equipment before the pressure transmission device.
This shows that due to the health pump has many advantages and is suitable for a variety of media, the demand of various countries will continue to grow in the future. Its market prospect is bright.
No comments were found for Sanitary Pump Application. Be the first to comment!