How to eliminate hazardous waste while ensuring compliance with existing hazardous waste disposal legislation
Due to volumes of Acetone used per month, Canyon Creek decided to purchase the SR180 model.
- Able to save over $ 36 000 annually in waste disposal costs
- Able to reduce solvent purchases by over $42 000 annually
- Able to generate additional profit by selling recycled solvent to nearby metal finishing companies.
- Purchase of SR180 paid for itself in between 4 to 5 months.
- Able to recycle over 760 gallons per month of Acetone
- Able to recover up 97 % of clean Acetone per cycle
- Easy to use and operate
- Recovery rate : 97% and more.Recycle time : 4 to 6 hours.
- Eliminates : 90 % of toxic waste.
- Recycles most popular solvents : including mineral spirit, flexo, litho, and other solvents.
- Return on investment : in as little as 4 to 12 months.
- Easy to use : processor controlled, residue removal and positive-seal cover.
- Safety standards : CSA certified USA and CAN to UL standard 2208, Class 1, Div. 1, Group D. All ISTpure recyclers meet the following NFPA codes (30, 33, 70). Don’t hesitate to ask the competition for proof of their certification.