This small data logger is a stand alone temperature & humidity monitor. This works on separate power supply and has a battery back up as well.
- Can be connected to any LAN point and reading can be stored and accessed through the entire network
- Can be connected to Internet and the data will be stored on our servers free of charge and can be freely accessed by customers
- Is fully standalone system and data can be downloaded frequently
- There are two sensors. There are different models available having two temperature sensors or one each of temeprature & humidity sensors. Each can be programmed for upper and lower limits and for diferent delay times before alarm is made
- Automatic voice call / SMS /Email alert if temperature goes above or below the programmed limits
More technical details of the data logger are here under:
|Measurement||Temperature Using (2) External Thermistor Sensor (#TR-0106)|
|Temperature||Range: -40°C to 110°C
Accuracy: ±0.3°C (-20°C to 80°C); ±0.5°C (Other)
Response Time: About 190 Seconds to 90%
Thermal Time Constant: About 75 Seconds
|Data Storage Capacity||8,000 Samples/Readings|
|Alarms||High and Low Threshold Alarm Conditions with Email, Notification and External COntact Output Terminal for Buzzer, Siren, Lamp, or Electromagnetic Contactor|
|External Output Terminal||Alarm Output Terminal
Voltage When OFF: AC/DC less than 50 Volts
Voltage When ON: Less than 0.1 Amp
Resistance When ON: About 35Ω
|Sampling Interval||1,2,5,10,15,20,30 Seconds / 1,2,5,10,15,20,30,60 minutes
(Total of 15 Choices)
|Recording Mode||Endless: Overwrite Oldest Data when Capacity is Full|
- Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Ware houses, Cold Rooms, Blood Banks, Mortuary, Refrigerators and Freezers for keeping medicine and vaccines, patient rooms, Intensive care units etc.
- Food Industry, Freezers, Refrigerators, Deep Freezers etc.
- Server Rooms, computer rooms, Data centers