Clarke Energy have been contracted by Worley Parsons on behalf of Sydney Water to design, supply and commission the GE Jenbacher cogeneration engine package, with exhaust gas heat recovery. The engines use the sewage gas produced by the on-site digesters to produce renewable power. In turn the heat generated by the engines through the combustion will go back to the digesters, increasing gas production and lowering emissions, increasing site efficiency and further reducing carbon emissions.
This GE Jenbacher gas engine equipment package for these projects are designed by Clarke Energy with the benefit of this solution being tested and proven prior to dispatch to each site. Many such packages have already been successfully delivered in Australia and this history of success has provided confidence to this customer that the package meets or exceeds it performance requirements.
- 1 x GE Jenbacher JMS 420 GS-B.L at 1,415kWe
- 2 x GE Jenbacher JMS 312 GS-B.L at 526kWe
- 1 x GE Jenbacher JMS 208 GS-B.L at 330kWe
- 1 x GE Jenbacher JMS 208 GS-B.L at 249kWe
- 1.416MWe Bondi Sewage Treatment Plant, NSW
- 526kWe Glenfield Sewage Treatment Plant, NSW
- 330kWe Liverpool Sewage Treatment Plant, NSW
- 249kWe Warriewood Sewage Treatment Plant, NSW
- 526kWe Wollongong Sewage Treatment Plant, NSW