Energy and water are interdependent and require each other to be available for human consumption. The importance of water and energy interdependence has started gaining recognition across the globe and also resulted in increased interest in further understanding of the concept. The wide-ranging implications of the water-energy nexus necessitate the convergence of technologies to address its associated challenges.
Briefly, this research service provides:
- An analysis of the water-energy challenge, focusing on 4 selected critical regions.
- A snapshot of technologies and stakeholders addressing the water-energy challenge.
- Examples of technology convergence addressing the water-energy challenge.
- Impact assessment of key innovations and technologies.
- An evaluation of opportunities region-wise and technology roadmapping.
- Some key patents that provide an insight into notable activities and global participants, and a detailed list of contacts in the field, which includes names, titles, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail IDs, and Website URLs.