The Electric Control System Introduction
The electric control system is widely used in food , feed, flour, chemical and steel industries. With the combination control of centralized monitoring with case live control, it can intuitively reflect the operation conditions of the whole production line as well as the current & rotary speed of the mkain machines. The characteristics of easy operation, failure alarm and malfunction location system help the workers solve problem in a short time. The reliable performance and high automation have provided favorable conditions for the advanced management of the modern industry.
The Electric Control System Combination
1. Standard GGD cabinet, power flow cabinet (MCC)
2. The imitation screen of complete flow chart.
3. Highly optimized component parts.
4. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), intelligent instrument.
5. All the elevators are equipped with stall protection device.
6. Material in high-level alarm functions.
7. Automatic pulverizing feeder device.
8. Intelligent ammeter for pelletizing machines.