Generally, in throttling, regulating and controlling of mud medium, short structural length and fast opening and closing speed is required. Therefore, the butterfly valve is recommended in low pressure situation.
1. The following circumstances apply butterfly valve: two-bit regulation, narrow channel, low noise, cavitation and gasification, small leakage, as well as containing corrosive media.
2. In special conditions, throttling regulation either requires strict sealing, either uses the butterfly valve under conditions of severe wear or cold situations. In this case, a special tri-eccentric or double-eccentric butterfly valve with a specially designed metal seal band adjustment device is needed.
3. In addition to being used as a program control valve for large pressure swing adsorption gas separators, the metal-to-metal face seal triple eccentric butterfly valve can also be widely used in the fields of petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, metallurgy and electric power, and is a good substitute for gate valves and globe valves.
4. The midline butterfly valve is suitable for all types of pipelines that meet the following requirements: fresh water, sewerage, seawater, salt water, steam, natural gas, food, pharmaceuticals, oil and all kinds of acid and alkali that are completely sealed, have zero gas leakage and require a long life expectancy at 14 to 202 degrees F.
5. Metal to metal sealing double eccentric butterfly valve is suitable for urban heating, gas supply, water supply and gas, oil, acid and alkali pipelines, used as the regulation and closure devices.
6. Soft butterfly valve is applied to regulate the ventilation and dust bidirectional hoist line, and is widely used in metallurgy, light, electricity, gas pipeline, and petrochemical waterway system and so on.
For more information, please visit: