The Point in Patterson Heights, Calgary, Alberta - Case Study
- Project Name: The Point in Patterson Heights
- Products: Terratame2
- Applications: Swale Reinforcement Erosion Control
- City: Calgary
- State/Province: Alberta
- Install Date: October 2014
- Client: QuinnCorp Holdings
- Install Size: 320 sq meters (3500 sq ft)
- Address: 565 Patterson Grove SW, Calgary, AB
- Designer: Brock-White and Eric Richoz
- Contractor: QuinnCorp Developments
- Directions: 565 Patterson Grove SW, Calgary, AB
- Photography: Eric Richoz
Summary: Our first North American and Canadian Terratame2 Installation. Mr. Richoz presented Terratame2 as a viable alternative to turf reinforcement mats and scour protection (hard) mats. The low-cost and attractive solution sold the QuinnCorp Holdings Corp. The model 2020 rolls (2 meters by 20 meters / 6.6 ft by 65.6 ft) were perfect for this applications.
Terratame2 was used for swale reinforcement erosion control.