Time Tested T60XDRC Recycling Center Baler
When you offer a wide range of waste and recycling solutions like Harmony Enterprises, its interesting to track which models are popular during which times of year, and in what markets. For the past few years, our time tested T60XDRC has been a hot item! This conveyor fed automatic vertical baler has been in high demand for use in recycling centers, transfer stations, redemption centers, by manufacturers who generate non-ferrous by-products, and in plastic production facilities.
Why’s The Time Tested T60XDRC In Demand?
There are many features and benefits to our T60XDRC baler that make it the choice of recycling centers everywhere. It truly is a niche machine, as it is the first, and one of the few types of conveyor fed automatic balers on the market today. Some competitors have tried to copy its impressive design, but have been unsuccessful in doing so.
Manufactured by the experts in vertical baler design and functionality, Harmony’s one-of-a-kind T60XDRC is Made In the U.S.A. and is time tested and proven to provide efficiency and longevity. Industry users and experts talk. They are sharing their experiences and preferences for this type of recycling center baler. This positive word of mouth and industry referral process is one of the main reasons why this innovative recycling machine is in such high demand.
Recyclers are often encouraged by those purchasing and shipping bales of recyclables to purchase Harmony’s T60XDRC as it creates extra dense mill-sized bales. Not only do end users want a mill-sized, 60″ bale for easier transport and maximum value, they want it dense for better weights and easier stacking. With 235,620 lbs. of ram force on a 1616 sq. inch ram, it compacts material with an astounding 146 PSI on the ram face!
Additional Features of this Niche Market Baler
Looking for more reasons to join the many others already experiencing the benefits of this niche market baler? Here are just a few:
- It has a small operational footprint with an in or above ground configuration
- The conveyor is a 36″or 48″ rear hopper system
- The conveyor is made with beefy cleats that are 38% thicker than a standard cleat
- Its a fraction of the cost of a horizontal baler
- It has a large front door opening that allows for manually feeding as well
- The 10″ cylinder and twin torque tubes provide durable baling power
- This automatic baler has an incredibly fast 30 second cycle time
- In addition to its many safety features, it has a standard cylinder safety cable
- The T60XDRC has standard retractable bale dogs and standard oil cooler
- It comes with an automatic bale height shutoff with indicator light
- The 8 tie off slots to hold larger, more dense bales of toughest commodities
- With the T60XDRC, there is no need for preconditioning of materials
- It bales a variety of materials, including corrugated cardboard, PET beverage bottles, HDPE, aluminum cans, steel cans, magazine/newsprint, polystyrene, sliced tires, clothing, milk jugs, refuse garbage, extruded aluminum, and aluminum siding.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
If you are interested in a high volume, recycling center baler like our time tested T60XDRC and want to learn more about its track record, don’t just take our word for it.
Better yet, give our Inside Sales Department a call at (507) 886-6666 ext. 114. They can provide you with references who currently use the T60XDRC in a variety of locations throughout North and South America. These references will be able to give you real, hands-on accounts on the quality, efficiency, and value of the baler. Or, you can fill out this simple form, and we will get back to you right away about one of our hottest baler models, the T60XDRC!