Geosythetic lining works include the installation of a 1,825m2 of 1.5mm smooth HDPE liner over the concrete roof of one existing and one new reservoir. Works included
- Fusion and extrusion welding techniques
- Sealing of HDPE liner to vertical concrete surface of 6nr. access hatches using a stainless steel battening system
- Fabrication and sealing of 16 nr. pipe boots around cylindrical reservoir vent stacks
- Sealing of lining material around perimeter of each reservoir
- All welds fully destructivley and non destructively tested.
Main Contractor: MEIC Ltd.
Consullting Engineers: Tobins